Collection, Use and Disclosure
1. In this Policy, unless the context provides otherwise, “personal data” means data, whether true or not, can use to identify you:
(a) from that data; or
(b) from that data and other information to which FPS has or is likely to have access.
Examples of such data include:
(a) Email address;
(b) Information relating to your access and use of the solutions, products and/or services we provide.
“you” or “yours” means an individual who:
(a) has used the FPS website to register for an account;
(b) may or may not use the website for web defacement tools on their website.
2. We only collect personal data from either you or your representatives when submitting to us via various forms on our website. Either you or your representatives have agreed and consented to collect, use, and disclose and process the personal data by us and our related corporations and affiliates for the purposes selected or other purposes specified.
3. We or our related corporations and affiliates may our personal data for any or all the following purposes:
(a) to perform obligations during or in connection with our provision of solutions, products and/or services to you;
(b) to verify your identity and the accuracy of your personal details and other information provided;
(c) to response, handle and process enquiries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback;
(d) to purpose security purposes;
(e) to respond to legal processes and/or to comply generally with any applicable laws, governmental or regulatory requirements of any relevant jurisdiction (and any pertinent rules, codes of practice or guidelines), including, without limitation, meeting the need to disclose the requirements of any applicable law or assisting in law enforcement and investigations by relevant authorities;
(f) for any other purposes that you have provided the information; and
(g) all other incidental business purposes related to and/or in connection with the above.
4. We may disclose your personal data to third parties where necessary for the following purposes:
(a) to service provider and other persons working with us to make the Website available or improve or develop its functionality (e.g., we may use a third-party supplier to host the Website);
(b) in relation to the proposed purchase or acquisition of our business or assets;
(c) to process statistical information for analytics; or
(d) where required by.
5. We will take appropriate measures to ensure that we follow the PDPA guidelines to provide a standard of personal data protection when transferring personal data to any related corporations, territory, or affiliates operating outside Singapore.
6. We will only disclose personal data when required by law engage third parties such as data intermediaries or subcontractors to facilitate our work after you have provided the consent or deemed consent. All data intermediaries we have engaged are bound contractually to keep all information secret and confidential.
7. We will ensure that there is a reasonable effort that the collected personal data from you is accurate and complete.
8. The list of purposes shown in the above clauses may continue to administer although your engagement contract with us has been discontinued.
Retention of Information
9. We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the business purpose it collects or as required or permitted by applicable laws. FPS delete information from the system without informing when it deems no longer necessary for the purposes set in this Policy.
10. We will ensure the security protection arrangement at an appropriate level to protect all personal data under our possession and control, to prevent unauthorised usage, access, collection, modification, disposal, or cybersecurity risk. Please note that there is no completely secure and safe method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage.
Access and Correction Requests
11. You have the right to request access to and correction of any personal information we hold about you.
12. Upon your written request to Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) for:
(a) access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you or information about how we use or disclose your personal data, or;
(b) the correction or update of any of your personal data that we hold about you, we will be subject to and following the requirements of the PDPA (as the case may be):
i. Provide you with an account of your personal data, which is in our possession or under our control; or
ii. Correct an error or omission in or update your personal data in our possession or control.
13. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for processing requests for access. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
14. If we cannot respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you by writing within thirty (30) days of the time we can respond to your request. We will notify you why any request or amendment to personal data is not performed.
Withdrawal of Consent
15. Please submit your request to withdraw your consent to collect, use, or disclose your personal data in writing to DPO. Please take note that the permission to collect, use and disclose your personal data will remain valid until a withdrawal request is submitted.
16. Please allow a reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to your request, including any legal matters which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we are not able to provide our solutions, products, or services to you, and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request.
17. Unless mandatory or lawful, we will terminate all collecting, using, or disclosing personal data (including our data intermediaries and agents) under applicable laws.
Changes to this Policy
18. When visiting the site, you shall be asked to accept the terms of this Data Protection Policy. If you disagree with the terms stated here, please do not visit and use the website.
19. We reserve the privilege to revise and alter this Policy without prior notice.
20. Continuity of accessing or using the website after those changes become effective, you agree to be revised Data Protection Policy.
21. You are to come back to this page now and then to make sure that you are familiar with the updated version. Any new Data Protection Policy will be effective from the date you accept it.
22. Where there is a suspected data breach, FPS will react according to its data breach management plan. If FPS determines a data breach has occurred, FPS will notify the local data privacy regulator and affected data subject (s) in accordance with the law.
Inquiries and Complaints
23. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any queries, comments regarding this Policy or personal data on the collection, use and disclosure using the following contact details:
FPS Pte Ltd
Attn: Data Protection Officer
380 JALAN BESAR, #13-06/07, ARC 380 SINGAPORE 209000